Get in touch
We at Metro Law & Mediation know that finding the right attorney to represent you is a choice not to be taken lightly. That’s why we offer free consultations to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget.
"Adam was a knowledgeable and strong advocate for my case/situation. He was timely with his response to my questions, and was able to achieve the exact results he promised and I was looking for. He artfully broke down my previous lawyers incorrect positions, and showed me how we would be positioning ourselves for a favorable outcome. Although my case was not particularly difficult, or contested, it sill required creative and skillful legal representation to achieve the outcome(s) I desired. I would not hesitate to recommend Adam to others seeking divorce representation!"
-Andrew (former client)
Adam Galili, Esq.
Adam Galili devotes his practice to Minnesota family law, including prenuptial agreements, dissolution of marriage, custody and parenting time, spousal maintenance, child support, and property valuation and division. Whether a client has minor legal issues to resolve, has a financially complex estate or is in a high-conflict relationship, Adam acts with compassion and understanding in assisting his clients.
Adam is a seasoned attorney, who advocates for his clients with passion and care. Duly recognized by his former clients, associates, and peers, Adam was awarded the prestigious National Academy of Family Law Attorney's 2016 Top 10 under 40 honors. Adam was also recently awarded Minnesota's 2017 10 Best Family Law Attorney's by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys.
Lori Brandon, RP®, MnCP
For over 25 years, Lori has served her clients with compassion and distinction. Her accomplishments in the legal field and community are numerous and speak volumes to her dedication and professionalism.
Activities & Affiliations
Masters Degree, Org. Management
B.A. Org. Management/Public Administration
More about Lori
With over 25 years’ diverse legal experience, Ms. Brandon is an integral part of the family law team in her role as a paralegal with Metro Law and Mediation.
Ms. Brandon also guides families through life’s many challenges as one of the family law mediators at Metro Law and Mediation. As a mediator, she has successfully settled approximately 90% of disputes she mediated.
- 8th District Bar Association
- 2017 Chair - Family Law Section of the Minnesota Paralegal Association
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc.
- National Association of Professional Women 2012 VIP Woman of the Year
- Guest Speaker at Hamline University
- Guest Speaker at Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Guest Speaker at North Hennepin Community College
- Guest Speaker at Shakopee Public Schools
- 8th District Ethics Committee Volunteer Investigator
- Ramsey County Family Court Volunteer Mediation Program
- Shakopee Planning Commission/Board of Adjustments & Appeals
Lisa Swanson is an experienced, caring, and passionate Paralegal with Metro Law and Mediation. She provides intricate support to the firm both through her legal education and real-world experience. Ms. Swanson has a tremendous passion for volunteering in her community, serving as past President, Vice-President, and Treasurer of the PTO Board and serving as President and Co-Founder of the Family Teacher Organization. When not assisting client's, Ms. Swanson can be found enjoying the Minnesota woods or biking throughout the Minnesota landscape.
Activities & Affiliations
- Paralegal Certificate - Hamline University, St. Paul, MN
- BA - Cornell College, Mt. Vernon, IA ('91)
- Member - Paralegal National Honor Society
- 2017 Post Baccalaureate Student of the Year
- President and Co-Founder - Family Teacher Ogranization
Cornell College (IA)
Bacherlor of Arts