ABOUT LORI BRANDON
Main: (612) 548-4453
Direct: (612) 361-2226
Lori Brandon, RP®, MnCP
For over 25 years, Lori has served her clients with compassion and distinction. Her accomplishments in the legal field and community are numerous and speak volumes to her dedication and professionalism. From her years working for the Minnesota State Courts and top firms in the State of Minnesota, Lori Brandon understands the complications your case may face and is there is ensure you are taken care of every step of the way.
In additional to her practice, Ms. Brandon serves as the chair of the Family Law Section of the Minnesota Paralegal Association and is a frequent speaker to colleges and universities across the State of Minnesota, including Hamline, Minnesota State University Moorhead, North Hennepin Community College, and throughout the Shakopee Public School district. Ms. Brandon serves as a Social Early Neutral Evaluator (S.E.N.E) and dedicates a large amount of her practice to Mediation and Alternative Resolution Services.
Masters Degree, Org. Management
B.A. Org. Management/Public Administration
Activities & Affiliations
- 8th District Bar Association
- 2017 Chair - Family Law Section of the Minnesota Paralegal Association
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc.
- National Association of Professional Women 2012 VIP Woman of the Year
- Guest Speaker at Hamline University
- Guest Speaker at Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Guest Speaker at North Hennepin Community College
- Guest Speaker at Shakopee Public Schools
- 8th District Ethics Committee Volunteer Investigator
- Ramsey County Family Court Volunteer Mediation Program
- Shakopee Planning Commission/Board of Adjustments & Appeals